Monday, May 19, 2008

welcome to my blog!

I am a MOTHER, a DAUGHTER, a SISTER, an AUNT and a TEACHER. I enjoy a lot of things in life, but more than just about anything I LOVE taking pictures! I have always collected images as memories of all the meaningful times in my life.

When I had my daughter, my camera seemed to take on a life of its own. Every moment with her was so important, every little inch that she grew was worthy of rolls and rolls of film. I was in love with capturing her life. Afraid of forgetting the things that matter... the genuine smile, the heartfelt laugh (her laughter is STILL contagious), the pouty face... the things that life is really about! So (that's for you Jilly), with that being said, my blog will contain plenty of photographs of my daughter.

I've been capturing moments for over 10 years, it is my wish to share my passion with other families and capture those brief moments in time that will be treasured always. I am soo blessed to be able to do something that I love so much. Thank you to everyone who has taken a chance on a me and has allowed me to share in their special moments. I appreciate your confidence in me and highly enjoy the time spent with you & your families.

Here are a few images of my daughter...

This is the first time since she was 5 that her hair is short!!! It took me a whole hour to get used to it. She's also colored it for the first time... blue tips?!? Now that I've gotten used to the idea, I think she looks absolutely A M A Z I N G !!! Thanks sis (LaDean: hairstylsit) for providing my baby with the look she wanted.